Thursday, November 22, 2007

Out of sight-Group 10 


To literati:
This is a complete presentation. It was amazing that the literati were able to solve the audio problem so quickly, but I have some questions for them. Why do you think the reader was attracted to the issue?
By Yvette Wang To literati:
Your proposal is plentiful, but I have some question about your mook. I feel that have no attractive power for a formal foreigner. And why do you think the foreign interest about to understand the Literati?
By Emily Huang

To Panton:
I’m interesting to your proposal, it’s a good notion. But I have a question to you, why do you choice Kevin Lin(林義傑)? Reputedly, he is an athlete impression to the people, why do you choice him? What is relation to your proposal? This is a quandary to me.
By Daniel Lin


To Panton:
Your information is so much. But, what is the main story for your cover story.
By Joe Tzeng






To Panton:
I’m really happy to listen your project, it’s a good job! The place that you choice are very comport to your magazine style. But I just a little doubt for the part six ”Beauty & Diet”. It’s a real life topic, how do you combine with them? The keynote of Panton what you told is about design, isn't it?
By Janet Wu


No comments: