Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our question -group nine

Dear first team
Thanks for your great proposal. In your proposal, I can feel your strong passion and exertion. I believe that I will get an excellent mook with abounding contents in the future. But there is still a little humble opinion from me, hope can help you and let your mook advance.
You indicate that you want to introduce the story about 林義傑. I really feel it’s a superior idea. And., I ache to understand that you will interview 林義傑 or just copy the information from the media? This is my only and stupid question.

Finally, please trust me you truly make a good job. BRAVO!
By Vic

I want to ask the pantone how to combine these issues together? I think those issues seems no relation.

By Emma

What makes you think the foreigner will want to know about the cosmetic marketing in Taiwan?
By Elsa



I think the mook “The pantone” sounds very interesting. But finally I still don’t understand what the focus of “The pantone” is. They have a great project, seems many plans about the close or the food, even the movie place. But I feel if they can plan the most focus in the point, they can do the best.


And I have to ask a question. All you talk about the thing is about designs. So, how do you think everything you choose is fashion and good design?
By Jason
I think they have a nice idea in this subject about “design”. It’s including Arts ,Films, Food ,even diets. Just like the slogan “Design is not far, not difficult, it is just here, we live here"
This power point is easy for us to know about what they say, but I think, if they could talk more about the place and person what they chouse, it will be better.
By Calvin

“The pantone” and “Literati” are very excellent, but I still have a question for Literati. Literati introduce Tonelli Hall and mass communication department, why do you also introduction the voice of FJU broadcasted in last part?
By Amy





No comments: